CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hmmm - anyone else ever have days like this???



Note to self: next time I light the oven on fire use BAKING SODA!
Note to readers: last time I lit the oven on fire (a very long time ago now thank goodness) I panicked and grabbed the closest bag of white stuff I could see which unfortunately turned out to be sugar.... For those of you who can't work out why that was unfortunate - the sugar melted in the heat, turning into a lovely goopy mess, then hardened like concrete right through my oven interior! It took 3 weeks of takeaways and hours of scrubbing before finally having a lightbulb moment when I realised that heating the oven again (though conventionally, not with flames ;)) would soften the sugar and possibly make removal of the blasted stuff easier! Therefore I recommend you take a moment the next time you're faced with flames shooting out your oven door and make sure you're grabbing something that cleans up easily!

1 comments:

Aethalia said...

Lol classic, that would be something I would do :P

Post a Comment